Born & raised in the country of my great role model Nelson Mandela, I have lived most of my life in South Africa. Having traveled the globe, I have relocated to Denver, Colorado, to establish the Neuro-Link head office in the USA
I am passionate about people development through neuroscience & am a keynote speaker across the globe. My 'calling' is to help people discover their full potential in order to live more fulfilling lives.I contribute as follows:
* International keynote speaker & trainer
* Workplace learning specialist, specializing in the neuroscience of learning, consulting with corporations, businesses and educational institutions. developing programs to develop their talent and optimize performance
* Specializing in the neuroscience of mental health, & people development issues like accelerated learning, leadership development, emotional intelligence, stress management & identifying & minimizing the potential for human error in the workplace.
* Assisting schools & educational institutions to apply brain-based learning & development strategies, tools & assessments to help learners learn faster & smarter
* Developer of the unique Learning Receptiveness Profile. This brain profile assessment is a neuro-scientific, multi-dimensional assessment that identifies 6 drivers that optimize brain performance & 7 factors that impact your neurological design.
* Developer of the 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile. This assessment evaluates 6 intrapersonal & 6 interpersonal competencies, vital to being a successful & effective human being.
* Neuroscience of learning
* Neuroscientific approach to emotional intelligence
* Neuroscientific approach to stress management
* Neuroscientific approach to leadership development
* Neuroscientific approach to coaching