- Margaux Joffe - Trainer and instructorMargauxJoffeCPACCFounderKaleidoscope Society for Women with ADHD
Trusted and experienced speaker helping organizations create neurodiversity-inclusive workplaces.United States (Washington)
- Sam Warner - Public speakerSamWarnerProfessional SpeakerGet Your Message Across
Neurodivergent female with the inside track on communication and behaviour challenges.United Kingdom
- Erin Patchell - Trainer and instructorErinPatchellACCFounderPositivist Group
I help you and your people feel safe to get real.
Let's work together to create learning cultures.Canada
- Cathy Rashidian - Trainer and instructorCathyRashidianPCACExecutive and ADHD CoachReady Set Choose Coaching Inc.
Transforming ADHD Perspectives at Work: Ignite Positive Change for a More Engaged TeamCanada (Alberta)
- Jesse Favre, MSW, MBA - Trainer and instructorJesseFavre, MSW, MBAFounderJesse Favre Business Solutions, LLC
Jesse brings an engaging speaking style that blends storytelling, stand up, and academic research.United States (Missouri)
St. LouisEuropeNorth AmericaEnglishMember
- Sam Peters - Trainer and instructorSamPetersLPCProfessional Counselor
Deep knowledge, expertise, and experience working with neurodiverse individuals.United States (Texas)
DallasNorth AmericaAustralia & New ZealandEnglishGoldMember
- Ryan Casey - Public speakerRyanCaseyM.A.Executive DirectorClearWeave Careers
I have appeared on PBS and spoken at Yale about people on the Autism Spectrum and employment.United States (Connecticut)
HartfordNorth AmericaEuropeAustralia & New ZealandEnglishMember
- Bec Fullbrook - Trainer and instructorBecFullbrookPublic SpeakerCourageous Trailblazer
Refreshingly candid. Engaging storyteller. Courageous trailblazer.
From adversity to advantage.Australia
- Aaron Frank - Trainer and instructorAaronFrankFounder/CEOThe ADHD Project
I'm an ADHD entrepreneur, founder, and CEO who shows how our limitations often become our strengths.United States (Rhode Island)