- Eric Rossen - Public speakerEricRossenPhDDirector, Professional Development and StandardsNational Association of School Psychologists
I bring a humorous and engaging approach, highlighting how to practically apply research in schools.United States (Maryland)GlobalEnglishMember
- Amy Erickson - Public speakerAmyEricksonMNPLCEOCapacity4Good, LLC
As a performer, Amy is uniquely skilled to share her expertise in trauma-informed expressive arts.United States (Washington)
- Tiffany Mensah - Public speakerTiffanyMensahAuthor
Relatable, Inspiring, and Transformative StorytellerUnited States (Arizona)
- Brandy Dailey - Public speakerBrandyDaileyMPACommunity Response FacilitatorArkansas Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Childhood survivor of domestic violence, First-Gen student, and Experienced advocate.United States (Arkansas)
Little RockNorth AmericaEnglishMember
- Reggie D. Ford - Public speakerReggie D.FordMotivational SpeakerReggie D. Ford
Through vulnerable storytelling, I help people heal, build connections, and foster resilience.United States (Tennessee)
- Shirkydra Roberts - Trainer and instructorShirkydraRobertsBSSpeakerI.A.M.E.
I speak to impact!
I speak to change!
I speak from experience!
I turn energy into action!United States
- Ronald A. HUMMONS - Public speakerRonald A.HUMMONSExecutive DirectorChildhood Trauma Emergency Group
Childhood Trauma is the worst natural disaster known to man, let me explain.United States (Ohio)
- Robert Lowe - Public speakerRobertLoweSPHRHR Exec., DEI Strategist, Motivational StorytellerIt's My Story Media and Marketing LLC
Accomplished HR executive, author of a captivating autobiography, and sought after keynote speakerUnited States (Florida)
OrlandoNorth AmericaEuropeMiddle East, AfricaAustralia & New ZealandEnglishGoldMember
- Gina Heumann - Trainer and instructorGinaHeumannProfessor of Interior DesignRocky Mountain College of Art + Design
I am a dynamic TEDx speaker, bringing a blend of humor and vulnerability w/ experience as a teacher.United States (Colorado)
- Deborah McNelis - Trainer and instructorDeborahMcNelisM.EdFounderBrain Insights,LLC
Deborah is an Early Brain Development Specialist, author, international speaker and founder of BrainUnited StatesEuropeNorth AmericaAustralia & New ZealandEnglishMember
- Natalie Yates - Public speakerNatalieYatesMCIPSDirectorThe Procurement Personality
Natalie shares her own vulnerabilities & challenges,creating a genuine connection with her audience.United Kingdom
- Kerry Trudel - Public speakerKerryTrudelRSSWTreatment Services ManagerWakenagun youth healing lodge
I have survived the unsurvivable and managed to come out carrying others. I strive to spread hopeCanada (Ontario)