- Linda Doyne - Public speakerLindaDoyne
I'm a down-to-earth, casual speaker who encourages audience inter-action.United StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Mary Daniel - Trainer and instructorMaryDanielFounder and CEODaniel Advocacy Group
I stimulate, motivate and encourage others to speak up and advocate for what they love.United States (Florida)GlobalEnglishGoldMember
- Honore Nolting - Trainer and instructorHonoreNoltingWriterCarrick Company, Inc.
Author of memoir, "128 Days and Counting", and speaker about care giving and young adult cancer.United States (Illinois)North AmericaEuropeEnglishMember
- Elizabeth Humphreys - Public speakerElizabethHumphreysExecutive DirectorMind What Matters
I help others find meaning and purpose, even in the midst of life's toughest challenges.United States (Tennessee)GlobalEnglishMember
- Dr. Macie P. Smith, Gerontologist - Trainer and instructorDr. Macie P.Smith, GerontologistLSWTalk Show Host | Keynote Speaker | GerontologistSaltbox TV | Diversified Training Consultants Group, LLC
Known as the Caregiver's Caregiver - - I educate the minds of those who care for yours.United States (South Carolina)GlobalEnglishGoldMember
- Katie Brown, OPN-CG - Trainer and instructorKatieBrown, OPN-CGVice President of Support and Survivorship ProgramLUNGevity Foundation
I have over 15 experience as a professional cancer patient advocate/caregiver & speaker.United States (Texas)GlobalEnglishMember
- Christopher-Charles Chaney - Trainer and instructorChristopher-CharlesChaneyCEOCHANEYspeaks, Inc.
I'm a real person, with a real experience and a real message that resonants with audiences.United StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Aaron Blight - Public speakerAaronBlightEd.D.FounderCaregiving Kinetics
I speak to healthcare audiences on the social and relational dimensions of care.United StatesGlobalEnglishSpanishMember
- Lauren Freedman - Public speakerLaurenFreedmanCEO, Podcast Host, & Expert PatientUninvisible Media, LLC
Award-winning patient advocate; speaking on disability and chronic illness visibility and inclusion.United StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Jen Coken - Trainer and instructorJenCokenCEOCoach, Speaker, & Workshop FacilitatorEmbrace the Ridiculousness of Life!
I go deep, win laughs, can read a room, & create transformative experiences for mid-career leaders.United States (Maryland)GlobalEnglishMember
- Leah Stanley - Public speakerLeahStanleyAuthorGoodnight, Sweet: A Caregiver's Long Goodbye
Caregiver, featured speaker and author of "Goodnight, Sweet: A Caregiver's Long Goodbye."United StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Kori Novak - Public speakerKoriNovakPhDCEOToiyabe Indian Health Project
I am an energetic, humorous and passionate speaker who discusses uncomfortable topics others ignore.United StatesGlobalEnglishMember