- Mileha Soneji - Public speakerMilehaSonejiKeynote Speaker I HUMAN CENTRED DESIGNStrategic Designer
Mileha Soneji, a renowned TED Speaker, believes that having empathy is what makes for great design.Netherlands
- Heather Guidone - Trainer and instructorHeatherGuidoneBCPAProgram DirectorCenter for Endometriosis Care
Heather Guidone, BCPA is a dynamic, authoritative speaker who educates and empowers audiences.United StatesNorth AmericaEuropeEnglishMember
- Dr Felecia Sumner - Trainer and instructorDr FeleciaSumnerD.O.Family Medicine Physician/Vice-PresidentSynergizers, Inc.
Dr Felecia Sumner is a dynamic speaker and physician focused on developing a community of wellness.United StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Rene Lumene - Public speakerReneLumeneCEOHealthcare Experiences, LLC.
My inspirational stories will connect with a purpose to create an amazing experience.United States (Texas)
- Paul Kilgore - Trainer and instructorPaulKilgoreM.D.Physician, Disease Detective, Disease PreventerQuantitative Health, Pathway to Your Best Health Ever.
Activate your audience to reach their highest health with a world-recognized health expert.United States
- Jenifer Epstein - Public speakerJeniferEpsteinChiropractorHershey Family Chiropractic
I am deeply passionate about the importance of patient-centered care versus ego-centered care.United States (Pennsylvania)
- Dr.Mary Anderson - Public speakerDr.MaryAndersonDNPProfessor and podcasterZenith Harmonies
I love what I do and can offer a unique perspective.United States (California)
- Robin Roberts - Public speakerRobinRobertsCOOChirpy Bird Inc.
A track record for engaging audiences to curate a call-to-action and enhance value for patients.United States (North Carolina)
CharlotteNorth AmericaAustralia & New ZealandEuropeEnglishMember
- Demetrice Sampson - Public speakerDemetriceSampsonFormer School Board Member - At LargeDublin City Schools
I’m a lover of people and a champion for the most vulnerable among us.United States (Georgia)North AmericaEnglishMember