- Dr. Kristilynn Turney - Trainer and instructorDr. KristilynnTurneyEducational Consultant and SpeakerDr. Kristilynn Turney, LLC
You need a dynamic, engaging, classy, sassy speaker with A1 expertise in all things education! Me!United States (Ohio)North AmericaEnglishSilverMember
- Jonathan Orr-Stav - Trainer and instructorJonathanOrr-StavDirectorOrr-Stav Communications
Making Hebrew radically more accessible to non-Hebrew speakers since 2005.Canada (British Columbia)EuropeNorth AmericaMiddle East, AfricaHebrewEnglishMember
- Dr. DENG DIING Diing - Trainer and instructorDr. DENG DIINGDiingEd.DExpert in Educating Minds for a Turning PointInspired Survivor & Speaker, Educating Minds College, Inc.
I am an Inspired Survivor, Educator & Speaker specialized in Education, Genocides, Refugee Matters.United StatesNorth AmericaEnglishMember
- Shaista Fatehali - Trainer and instructorShaistaFatehaliFounderThrive Kids!
Helping kids THRIVE! is my passion.Canada (British Columbia)GlobalEnglishMember
- Erik M. Francis - Trainer and instructorErik M.FrancisAuthor / Educator / SpeakerASCD AuthorASCD
Dynamic presenter who challenges educators to think deeply, differently, and divergentlyUnited StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Megan Padden-Shin - Trainer and instructorMeganPadden-ShinM.S.Educational Consultant & Business OwnerO.W.L. Educational Services
When it comes to learning and instruction, I have a well-stocked bag of tips and tricks.United States (Virginia)GlobalEnglishFrenchSpanishMember
- Ronna Timpa - Trainer and instructorRonnaTimpaM.EdFounder & Chief MotivatorWorkplace ESL Solutions
I'm known for being enthusiastic, witty, and passionate. People leave feeling connected and seen.United States (Nevada)GlobalEnglishMember
- Hassan Awaisi - Trainer and instructorHassanAwaisiCommunication Coach, Intercultural EducatorHassan's Language Corner
I help people unlock the power of language so they can communicate more impactfully and confidently.United StatesGlobalArabicHindiRussianSpanishJapaneseMember