- doreen dodgen-magee - Trainer and instructordoreendodgen-mageePsyDauthor . psychologist . speaker . fiery life liverdoreen dodgen-magee, psy.d.
fast-paced, research-based, media-laced talks on how technology is shaping us & how to moderate use.United States (Oregon)GlobalEnglishSilverMember
- Rosenna Bakari - Trainer and instructorRosennaBakariPh.D.Executive DirectorTalking Trees, Inc.
I combine humor and enthusiasm supported by research to motivate participants to lean into change.United StatesAustralia & New ZealandSouth AmericaNorth AmericaEuropeEnglishMember
- Julie Christiansen - Trainer and instructorJulieChristiansenRPPresidentLeverage U
A dynamic speaker who can handle difficult topics with tact, grace and humor.Canada (Ontario)EuropeNorth AmericaSouth AmericaAustralia & New ZealandIndiaMiddle East, AfricaEnglishMember
- Sarah Pritula - Trainer and instructorSarahPritulaExecutive DirectorCommunity Crew
An advocate for parents and families whose children have been diagnosed with ADHD or ADD.CanadaGlobalEnglishMember
- Sheryl Hensel - Trainer and instructorSherylHenselCEOH.E.A.L. Series
Best Selling Author, Entrepreneur, Retired Teacher, Brain Injury Survivor, CEO of H.E.A.L. SeriesUnited StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Wendell Mosby - Public speakerWendellMosbyHealth EducatorPath Inc.,
20+ year professional with a proven track record in helping good people do great things.United StatesNorth AmericaMiddle East, AfricaEuropeEnglishMember