- Katie Schloss - Public speakerKatieSchlossMs.Founder & CEOThe Stories She Told
An entrepreneur and brain tumor survivor, I speak about creativity to learning disabilities.United StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Jordan Toma - Trainer and instructorJordanTomaModern Day Story Teller/SpeakerI'm Just A Kid With An IEP LLC
I NEEDED WHO I AM NOW TO WALK INTO MY SCHOOL WHEN I WAS YOUNGER NOW I WILL BE THAT PERSON!United StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Jamie Levine - Public speakerJamieLevineFounderTeam Esteem
I have over a decade of experience in public speaking and advocating for families of all backgroundsUnited StatesEuropeNorth AmericaAustralia & New ZealandEnglishMember
- Nina G - Trainer and instructorNinaGComedian and professional speakerWWW.ninagcomedian.com
Disability Awareness with a punch(line)!
Stuttering comedian. Dyslexic author. Professional speakerUnited States (California)GlobalEnglishMember
- Dr. Nekeshia Hammond - Trainer and instructorDr. NekeshiaHammondOwnerHammond Psychology & Associates, P.A.
Amazon international best selling author, TV show host, speaker on children's mental healthUnited StatesGlobalMember
- Kathleen P. Martin - Trainer and instructorKathleen P.Martin
I am a SHEpreneur that enjoys motivating single mothers and women to move to the next level in life.United StatesNorth AmericaMember
- Daniel Franklin, PhD - Public speakerDanielFranklin, PhDClinical DirectorFranklin Educational Services
I am the author of Helping Your Child with Language-Based Learning Disabilities.United States (California)GlobalEnglishMember