- Thomas Heiden - Trainer and instructorThomasHeidenJDSpeaker, Author
When I talk, people tend to listen. I am engaging, articulate, organized, persuasive, passionate.United States (Illinois)
- Susan Vanderburgh - Trainer and instructorSusanVanderburghMPA
Hey, I’m Susan.
I thrive on inspiring people to see possibilities during tough times. I care.United States
- Michael Stockham - Trainer and instructorMichaelStockhamPartnerHolland & Knight LLP
Michael Stockham has worked as a big-firm lawyer for over twenty years after receiving his law degreUnited StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Nina Ries - Trainer and instructorNinaRiesChairUSC Alumni Real Estate Network
Nina B.United States (California)
- Lauren Brogdon - Trainer and instructorLaurenBrogdonJ.D.Partner & Chair, Crisis Management Practice GroupHaynes & Boone LLP
I'm a dynamic, relatable speaker & can break down stressful/complex legal topics for any audience.United States (Texas)
- Mitch Jackson - Trainer and instructorMitchJacksonTrial LawyerJackson & Wilson, Inc.
I enjoy helping people with their "legal challenges".United States (California)
- Anna Mwitwa - Public speakerAnnaMwitwaLawLawyerAnna Mwitwa Legal Practitioners
Anna Mwitwa is a professional lawyer, she has extensive legal experience,Zambia
- José Martin Jara - Trainer and instructorJosé MartinJaraEsq.
José Jara is experienced in employment and employee benefits law.United States (New York)
- Mickelsen Dalton LLC - Public speakerMickelsen Dalton LLCTrial AttorneysMickelsen Dalton LLC
It's an ongoing battle against the calamities of this world, but we're here for the war. Let's fightUnited States (South Carolina)
CharlestonNorth AmericaSouth AmericaEuropeSouth-East AsiaCentral AsiaSpanishMandarinPortugueseMember
- Camisha L. Simmons, Esq. - Trainer and instructorCamishaL. Simmons, Esq.Managing MemberSimmons Legal PLLC
Lawyers are not businessmen.United StatesGlobalEnglishMember