- Paul Cook - Trainer and instructorPaulCookParent Speaker/Coach & Media Content CreatorCOOKED LLC.
I'm a 2x cancer survivor, recovering alcoholic, proven entertainer with an incredibly moving talk.United StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Sharon Hicks - Public speakerSharonHicksCDVS1Founder / FacilitatorThe Lighthouse Foundation for Enlightenment LLC
It's not my many years of mental health experience but my perception of suffering that qualify me.United States (Florida)North AmericaEnglishMember
- Taisia Scobeleva - Trainer and instructorTaisiaScobelevaMental Illness & Human Trafficking SurvivorSpeaker/Executive Director
Sharing lived experience on human trafficking, mental illness, addiction, surviving abuse, and more.Canada (Ontario)GlobalEnglishRussianMember
- Catherine Delcin - Trainer and instructorCatherineDelcin
Born and raised in the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere, Haiti, Catherine learned to adaptUnited StatesGlobalFrenchMember
- Tonisha M. Pinckney, PH.D., MSCJ,CFE, MAFF - Trainer and instructorTonisha M.Pinckney, PH.D., MSCJ,CFE, MAFFDirector of Undergraduate and Graduate Criminal JAnna Maria College
Dr. Tonisha M. Pinckney is dedicated to educating and advocating for others.United StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Ed Stevenson - Public speakerEdStevensonPresidentLife Recovery Solutions, Inc.
My expertise is only outweighed by my passion, which drives me to enrich everyoneUnited StatesNorth AmericaEnglishMember
- Natasha Cheatham - Trainer and instructorNatashaCheathamProject AssistantDrug Free Marion County
Dynamic, empowerment speaker that is committed to transforming lives and promoting wholeness.United States (Indiana)GlobalEnglishMember
- Chrisa Hickey - Public speakerChrisaHickeyExecutive DirectorParents Like Us Club, Inc.
Chrisa Hickey is an author and speaker specializing in mental health, parenting, and advocacy.United States (Wisconsin)North AmericaEuropeAustralia & New ZealandSouth AmericaEnglishMember
- Rachel Morgan-Trimmer - Trainer and instructorRachelMorgan-TrimmerConsultantSparkle Class
I make people laugh. I make people cry. They go away feeling educated, empowered and inspired.United KingdomGlobalEnglishMember
- Stephen Moffe - Public speakerStephenMoffeAA.AuthorSelf Employed
Trauma, addiction, mental illness, and a career in the Department of Corrections, and recovery.United States (Colorado)North AmericaEnglishGoldMember
- Natasha A. Pierre, CWIP, CPLC - Trainer and instructorNatasha A.Pierre, CWIP, CPLCSpeaker, Author, Mental Health Advocate
I am a mental Health educator with over 20 years of mental illness lived experience.United States (Florida)North AmericaEnglishMember
- Lynn Stravecky - Public speakerLynnStraveckySelf Employed"Lynn Stravecky"GlobalEnglishMember