- Ben VanHook - Trainer and instructorBenVanHookB.A.Community Support CoordinatorOrganization for Autism Research
As a neurodivergent Asian American, Jewish adoptee, I bring a unique perspective to DEIJ.United States (Virginia)
- Kristin Light - Trainer and instructorKristinLightMHFASpeaker | Consultant | AuthorK•Light Digital Charisma
I'm a radically relatable former showgirl changing mindsets on mental illness and neurodiversity!
- Sam Peters - Trainer and instructorSamPetersLPCProfessional Counselor
Deep knowledge, expertise, and experience working with neurodiverse individuals.United States (Texas)
DallasNorth AmericaAustralia & New ZealandEnglishGoldMember
- Erin Patchell - Trainer and instructorErinPatchellACCFounderPositivist Group
I help you and your people feel safe to get real.
Let's work together to create learning cultures.Canada
- Aurelia Gooden - Public speakerAureliaGoodenOperational ExcellenceStellantis
Aurelia is a polymath who began reading at the age of two, began to write at the age of three, startUnited States (Michigan)