- Laura Dejean - Trainer and instructorLauraDejeanCEOwww.strongsmartsafe.com
Passionate and inspiring Safety Instructor.
Assault survivor, fighter, mother, biker, entrepreneur.United States (New Jersey)GlobalGermanEnglishMember
- Rosenna Bakari - Trainer and instructorRosennaBakariPh.D.Executive DirectorTalking Trees, Inc.
I combine humor and enthusiasm supported by research to motivate participants to lean into change.United StatesAustralia & New ZealandSouth AmericaNorth AmericaEuropeEnglishMember
- Ray Amanat - Trainer and instructorRayAmanatOwner/PresidentHeroes in Action, Inc.
I offer proven, easy to learn strategies on bully/violence prevention to feel safer in today's worldUnited StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Bruce Champagne - Trainer and instructorBruceChampagne
Relevant. Informative. Engaging.United States (Utah)GlobalEnglishMember
- Dan Meadows - Trainer and instructorDanMeadowsCEO, Consultant, Chief InstructorTAP3X Group of Companies
I have spent an entire lifetime standing and speaking before others! I hope that you are next!United StatesGlobalEnglishMember
- Dara Connolly - Public speakerDaraConnollyNSAFounderKurukula Women's Empowerment
Do you know women who struggle to assert themselves in relationships or at work?
I can help.United StatesNorth AmericaEuropeAustralia & New ZealandEnglishMember
- Julianna Porche - Public speakerJuliannaPorcheWriter, Speaker, Self-Defense InstructorJNP Fight or Flight
Survivor. Inspires. Positive. Empowering. Resilient. Strong. Unbelievable. Perseverance.United States (Louisiana)GlobalEnglishGoldMember
- Linda Walls - Trainer and instructorLindaWallsMCSAuthor | Motivational Speaker | Life CoachSurviving Heartbreak Valley
Linda Walls is a survivor. She was stalked, and her four young children were murdered in 1989.United States (Illinois)GlobalEnglishMember