- Chris Bonnello - Trainer and instructorChrisBonnelloAutism AdvocateAutistic Not Weird
I am an educator with both personal and professional autism insights, who loves building people up.United Kingdom
- Dr. John Hall - Trainer and instructorDr. JohnHallChief Executive OfficerEDUGAGED, LLC.
John knows first hand that the "impossible is possible" with a truly inspirational story to tell.United States
- Heidy LaFleur - Public speakerHeidyLaFleurM.EdFounder/AuthorHeidy with a WHY
Practical. Powerful. Real. Outstanding.
Des PlainesNorth AmericaEnglishMember
- Kathryn Weber - Trainer and instructorKathrynWeberM.S.Owner, Educational ConsultantRising Scholars Consulting LLC
Providing special education knowledge & advocacy through my own professional & personal experiences.United States (North Carolina)
Raleigh, North CarolinaNorth AmericaEnglishMember
- Vannida Joane Antonis - Public speakerVannida JoaneAntonisMaEd.FounderSpecial After School
I want to impart the knowledge that I accumulated to those who want to follow my footsteps.Japan
- Jennifer Schoffer Closson, Ed D - Public speakerJenniferSchoffer Closson, Ed DSLPOwner/MemberYETI Consulting LLC
I train adult learners on the EBP most effective for working with people on the autism spectrum.United States (Montana)
- Jeff Snyder - Trainer and instructorJeffSnyderAutism/Neurodiversity Self-Advocate
I help leaders
- effectively communicate beyond differences
- leverage diversity
- empower teamsUnited States (Massachusetts)
Seekonk, MA 02771GlobalEnglishGoldMember
- Ian Hale - Trainer and instructorIanHaleDoctor|Autism Expert|ResearcherSelf
I am a person with Autism, from a long line of family Autism.
That's what makes me stand out.United Kingdom
- Thomas Connolly, M.S., CED - Public speakerThomasConnolly, M.S., CEDPrincipalRock Brook School
Committed and dedicated educator who meets the needs of his varied learners.United States
- Dr. Lisa Rutner - Trainer and instructorDr. LisaRutnerSenior Doctoral Adjunct-Dissertation ChairGrand Canyon University
I have expert knowledge in the field of special education, and offer a wide variety of topics.
- Cheralyn Braithwaite - Public speakerCheralynBraithwaiteYouth Program DirectorNFBUs Project STRIVE
I am a disabled, divorcée of a gay man, depression survivor, disability advocate, Christian MOM!United States (Utah)
- Dr. William Lane - Trainer and instructorDr. WilliamLaneEd. D.Founder | International SpeakerLane Education Consultant
Bill has traveled internationally providing professional development workshops.United States (Delaware)