- Lynn Fairweather - Public speakerLynnFairweather
Uniquely qualified survivor/subject matter expert helping audiences to understand domestic abuseUnited StatesEnglishMember
- Aleisha Curry - Public speakerAleishaCurryRNSelf EmployeedReaching UnderServed Hearts (R.U.S.H.)
I engage viewers and relate to all walks of life, making all topics interactive and memorable!United States (Tennessee)
- Mickelsen Dalton LLC - Public speakerMickelsen Dalton LLCTrial AttorneysMickelsen Dalton LLC
It's an ongoing battle against the calamities of this world, but we're here for the war. Let's fightUnited States (South Carolina)
CharlestonNorth AmericaSouth AmericaEuropeSouth-East AsiaCentral AsiaSpanishMandarinPortugueseMember
- Ruth Wells - Trainer and instructorRuthWellsMSDirector, Presenter, Keynote SpeakerYouth Change Workshops
Ruth Herman Wells wrote the book on problem students-- and she teaches the classUnited StatesNorth AmericaEnglishMember
- Pamela Norris - Trainer and instructorPamelaNorrisMSWCEOICEBUDDY Systems, Inc.
I provide life-saving information that never makes headlines. I explain how to survive disasters.United States (Hawaii)
- Dr. Nekeshia Hammond - Trainer and instructorDr. NekeshiaHammondPsyDOwnerHammond Psychology & Associates, P.A.
Host of Mental Health Moment, psychologist, and international speaker on mental health topicsUnited StatesGlobalEnglishMember