Have you ever wondered why your speaker applications get no response? You wrote a great pitch and yet...crickets. This live webinar will teach you how to make your speaker profile more appealing, and learn how to craft event applications that will get you noticed. A step-by-step, practical, live event that covers:
- The 10 most common speaker profile mistakes and how to avoid them
- What event organizers are looking for...and how to reverse-engineer it
- Speaker applications: dos and don'ts
- NEW: send us your application for a LIVE review and feedback
- Q&A with SpeakerHub's founder, Andras
Date/format: 27 July (Wed) at 9am EST (3pm CET), 55-minute live webinar
ONLY 25 seats are available, book before all seats are taken!
Your host: Founder of SpeakerHub András Baneth
As founder and CEO of SpeakerHub, András has the unique perspective of both being an experienced event organizer and speaker. He knows what event organizers are looking for, and has spent years perfecting the profile platform so that speakers are able to talk clearly about what they do in a way that helps organizers find the best speakers for their events.