- All (2)
- Videos (1)
- Photos (1)
Books & Articles (2)
Awards & certifications (2)
Selected Participant - Young Leaders Group: GLASS LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
Selected Participant - Roots and Branches Leadership Group
Rose Community Foundation
Why choose me?
I believe that connecting like-minded individuals is the one of the greatest gifts you can give.
- Alyce Blum is a gifted facilitator. I have been part of a couple of discussions she has facilitated and have marveled at her ability to stimulate discussion, encourage participation from everyone there, and inspire the attendees to commit to making changes that will help them to grow personally and professionally. Most recently, I learned about tips for nonprofit folks to use when they network when Alyce taught a class on this topic at Denver Gives Week.Joyce FeustelMarketing ConsultantStrategic Partnership Development
- Alyce provides custom content and tools that allow her audience to overcome common networking challenges. She practices what she preaches and has a great, approachable style.Jill LohmillerEmployment and Training SpecialistBoulderNet
- If you want the expert on the secrets of dynamic networking, talk to Alyce. She graciously presented “Create an Effective Elevator Pitch, Starting with Why” for us at Workforce Boulder County recently. I was impressed with Alyce’s elevator pitch formula that turns the traditional elevator pitch on its head and transforms it into a powerful first impression. Engaging and insightful, her presentation was full of helpful hints for job seekers. If you want to learn about impactful networking have Alyce be your guideDeb BlankenshipCareer Coach
- Alyce served as a panel member for a Career Coaching discussion I hosted last month and she was excellent. Her answers and advice to the audience were not only spot-on but they up-leveled the discussion significantly. Alyce has a fresh, professional, intelligent approach to all that she does and she is especially appealing professionals in their 30's asking the big career questions.Brenda AbdillaFacilitator
- Alyce agreed to present to a community based job search networking group, BoulderNet, on the topic of Networking Skills. She did an exceptional job. She energized the group to actively participate in networking and taught important skills associated. She focused on the "listening skills" necessary in bilateral networking. She taught the group strategic questions to ask. She drive home the importance of starting with the "why" of your networking and sharing ones' passion and motivation in career. She facilitated an excellent workshop, handling difficult questions and involving the group. I would strongly recommend Alyce for her expertise in networking and facilitating a workshop.Gordon Gray