• Eight-Time Olympic medalist (2002, 2006,2010)
• Earned a gold (1500m) and silver medal (1000m) in 2002; and a gold (500m) and two bronze medals (1000m, 5000m relay) in 2006
• Three-time World Cup overall champion (2001, 2003, 2005)
• Seven-time World Cup event champion, including the 500m, 1000m and 1500m in 2001 and 2005; and the 1000m in 2003
• Seven-time U.S. short track overall champion (1997, 1999, 2001-2005)
Watch "Gold Medal Families" On lifetime television at 9pm est, 8pm Central!!!
*New York Times Best Selling author: Zero Regrets
*Motivational speaker to Fortune 100 companies
8x Winter Olympic medalist, New York Times Best selling author, motivational speaker, TV, Radio.