Professional Banking Center Leader, Speaker, and Business Coach with several years of experience working in Sales, Commercial, and Consumer lending. Skilled in budgeting, consumer credit, and business credit, I have spent over a decade and a half educating clients on how they can improve themselves financially. I provide proven examples both personally and professionally that helps to illustrate that anyone can succeed financially. Still, it takes dedication to build quality habits that will help to reach your financial goals. My goal is to be a trusted resource for my clients who want to achieve their financial goals.
My goal is to challenge the increasing statistic of financial illiteracy in the United States by providing quality information to help clients in their long-term financial needs.
As a banker, I can help tailor products and services to meet consumer and small business needs. As a speaker, I can help your group, small business, or non-profit transform how they view their current financial situation and develop habits that will allow them to win financially.
HOW I HELP MY CUSTOMERS:
• Tailored client experience focusing on critical tasks that will move their personal finances or business forward.
• Analyze clients personal financial situation and work to build a plan that is both effective and functional
• Quality financial education; I present material that will help most clients better understand their financial situation.
• Teach practices to clients on how to create a budget from scratch or reestablish a broken system.
• Share tips on increasing credit by following patterns that will help you to be successful
• For the past eight years, I have taught financial education in schools and universities to teach students how to manage their finances properly.
Banking: Help clients establish and grow their banking relationships with years of experience tailoring clients' specific needs.
Coaching: One-On-One coaching to both personal and business clients, virtually or in-person
Guest Speaker (Virtually & In-person): Group, Small Business, and Non-Profits
I provide two FREE workshops that help small businesses find funding in a series titled "Where's the Money", and a series with quarterly rotated topics titled "The Banker's Box" that outlines establishing an initial budget, establishing business credit, and creating a business plan.
Dustin B. Mayo
Retail Market Manager | Speaker | Financial Expert | Virtual & In-Person Sessions | Business Coach