* Speaker, author and expert on the future of work, researching disruptive change and helping leaders and their teams understand and respond to tomorrow's world today.
* I help people make the future place of work a remarkable place for all of us.
WHY I DO IT
I believe there is a better way…. That the old models of the World of Work, the old approaches to Leadership, Team Work and Work / Life Balance are outdated and will not get the best out of people.
I believe that the world of work should be an exciting and inspiring place.
I believe that all of us should be future-fit and understand the forces shaping the world of the near future.
DESIGN CUSTOMISED LEADERSHIP SOLUTIONS
• Senior Leadership Development Programmes
• EXCO and Strategy planning
• Multi Layered interventions
DELIVERED USING VARIOUS PLATFORMS
• Keynote address & Workshops
• Digital resources
• Strategic Insights / Research
Leadership Development | Generational Theory | Digital Natives | Millennials | Future Trends | Enneagram | Diversity | Talent | Strategy | Leadership | Leadership Development Programmes | Speakers | Conference Speakers | New World of Work
Dr Graeme Codrington is an expert on the future world of work and the disruptive forces that are shaping it. As an author and researcher, his insights and analysis are sought after by business schools and CEOs around the world, with five degrees, five best selling books and a full-time research team at his company, TomorrowToday, to back it up. As a keynote presenter and facilitator, he uses multimedia, a gently rebuking humour and engaging style to make his insights accessible and engaging to over 100,000 people in 20 countries every year.
Keynote presenter, Futurist, Author, Researcher
The Future of Work Academy
External faculty member
London Business School
Speaker, author and expert on the future of work, researching disruptive change and helping leaders