Megan Meyer has a passion for helping people and organizations through leadership and communication coaching. In her sixteen years of professional experience, she has advised senior corporate and defense leaders on strategic communication, media relations and employee engagement, and has led education and training programs in various industries. As an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation, Megan has completed over 300 hours of one-on-one client coaching, working with organizations such as the U.S. Air Force, Direct Energy, MedExpress, Facebook, Google, American Express and Salesforce. She also holds a Professional Coaching Certification from Duquesne University and an MBA.
Her career highlights include:
- Completing more than 350 hours of professional individual coaching, and earning her Associate Certified Coach credential through the International Coaching Federation;
- Leading internal communications at MedExpress Urgent Care through integration with Optum and UnitedHealthcare, and to launch virtual care during the COVID-19 global pandemic;
- Co-leading employee communications through Direct Energy's largest integration effort following a $1B acquisition;
- Serving as an Air Force spokesperson in Washington, D.C., liaising with beltway media including the Pentagon Press Corps and defense trade publications;
- Coordinating media training for more than 30 top officials in Washington; and
- Bringing Airmen and senior leaders from divergent cultures together to head off a public affairs crisis following criticism of the Air Force's nuclear programs.
A Centenary College M.B.A. and graduate of Texas A&M University, Megan also leads a team of more than 700 in her network marketing business. She has been recognized among the Shreveport Chamber of Commerce's 40 Under 40, and was recognized twice among the Air Force's Public Affairs Civilians of the Year. She resides near Pittsburgh, PA, with her two kids and husband, who is also an entrepreneur.
CEO and Founder
Red Balloon Coaching and Communications
Spoke at a network marketing conference about teambuilding.
Hosted a webinar with tips for keeping employees engaged during the Great Resignation.
I seek to inspire my audiences with practical tips they can use right away.