- Became a professional musician in 1976
- Voice, bass, guitar, NS Stick, Chapman Stick
- First CD, "Little By Little", released in March 2007
- Second CD, "YES", released in October 2013
- "Keynote Concert" (music and message) presenter since October 2012
- Became member of CAPS in January 2014
- Message: "Small Steps, Big Life: Living the Life of Your Dreams"
- Workshop: "Small Steps Big Life: Overcoming Overwhelm"
- Leader of Men's Support Groups in Vancouver Re-Evaluation Counselling community, 1993-2003
- Weekend retreat leader in Eugene, OR in March 2014 and May 2015
- Workshop leader in Cameron Park, CA in November 2015
Began weekly show, "In the Center of the Circle", in April of 2014
the show became "Small Steps Big Life" in July of 2014
- Through music, stories, humour and some time-tested practices, I help people to remember that ALL of life is a series of Small Steps that lead us to the Big Lives we’re here to live.
Speaker, Recording Artist, Coach, Podcaster
My presentations are a fun and engaging mixture of message AND music.