My biggest strength is the ability to persevere.
-Believes in delayed gratification.
While growing up, I always got excited by looking at airplanes and aimed to become a pilot. I am not a pilot now. I became an entrepreneur. I did software engineering, then got an MBA degree in finance and marketing, then did jobs in marketing all through my career; people still ask me why the hell did you do software then? The answer was simple! To go and settle down in the US. God had a different plan for me. I am grateful to God for what I am today!
I always had a spark in me to do something on my own. This is the only reason why I kept switching a number of jobs in a very short period but there was immense learning from those jobs. I always wanted to do things differently and didn’t want anyone to micro-manage my life!
I love to network, and I am good at it
I love to innovate and think out-of-the-box
I love to build relationships
I believe in real human connections than online
I am good at managing people, especially large teams
I can visualize the usage of technology in real-life applications
I am a Sustainability evangelist
I care about Impact more than growth
Key Career Highlights-
• Former Research Fellow in Sustainability from ISA- “International Sustainability Academy”, Hamburg, Germany
• Coach at Climate KIC- Climate Launchpad- The EU’s innovation initiative.
• Asia-Berlin Summit Speaker
• Youtuber and Podcaster on sustainability- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/papun1978
• Currently co-founder for 2 startups-