Tim Redmond ignites leaders & staff and boosts business growth with his lively, entertaining, and “apply it NOW” presentations.
* Quoted by leadership guru Dr. John Maxwell in his NY Times bestseller, 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
* Tim's powerful keynotes and results-producing workshops are drawn from his experience growing Tax & Accounting Software Corp from only two to over 400 employees, generating over $100 million in profits before selling it to Intuit (Quickbooks, Quicken, & TurboTax).
* Before work with Tax and Accounting Software Corporation, Tim consulted as a CPA for PriceWaterhouse Coopers.
* As a consultant/investor Tim has worked with Get Motivated, a nationally-recognized motivational speaking tour featuring Colin Powell, Joe Montana, Mikhail Gorbachev, & other world leaders.
Testimonials. Hear Why Audiences Love Tim:
Companies and conferences welcome Tim's lively keynotes & seminars to motivate their audience to grow their productivity, passion, & profits. When Tim Redmond takes the stage, people experience the kind of transformation they long for in their personal & professional lives. People remember and implement the key principles of his humorous and interactive presentations long after the event.
"First of all, I'd like to say, WOW! This was really more for me than my team. What Tim has been able to do very quickly, at a high level, is re-energize me with the vision that I have always had for this company, to become a better leader. This was a defining moment for me and this company."
– Michael Boukadakis, CEO, Enacomm, Inc.
"We enjoyed Tim's unique presentation style. Love the humor that he adds and love the way he engages the audience. Tim is truly a gifted communicator."
– Cheryl Adams, CEO Space Directors
"Tim Redmond is a consummate professional. In the day preceding our conference in Chicago, air travel was a mess. His presentation was spot on and our clients loved him. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone wanting a solid presentation that they can count on to anchor their show."
– Jason Jersey, Director of Marketing Communications, DataPath
"I cannot thank you enough; you really connected with everyone. They LOVED you and the feedback was amazing! When asked what they liked about the workshop, you were #1 on almost all of their lists; apparently you are a tough act to follow. You did an awesome job, and I am so happy you were able to come! I feel like I have known you forever — you are so different than most! I hope we are able to work with you again!"
– Mandy Lammers, Director, Affordable Housing Asset Management
A gifted author & speaker, Tim has published a multi-media curriculum, books & numerous training CD seminars designed to strengthen and expand the leadership and growth capacities of leaders and teams worldwide.
Tim is happily married to Sandy for 26 adventurous years & has 4 amazing children (Matthew, Robert, Joshua, and Andrea).