Here is a quick update on the latest improvements and new features on the SpeakerHub website.
Share the news with your friends: getting listed on SpeakerHub is easier than ever before. New users can immediately sign up, there is no need to first confirm your email to proceed with getting listed.
Add more essential information and media to your profile:
- Give event organizers a quick idea of how you visualize your presentations: your Slideshares and Prezis now come with a snippet preview
- New development just for trainers, or those who run workshops on their profile: you can now upload a sample workshop agenda, title and duration. Showcase your training credentials and topics.
Leverage and connect using all your social media profiles
What is your preferred social media platform? From Facebook to Periscope, hook up the platform you are most active on. Instantly connect these platforms:
Just go to the “Contact & Social” tab on the profile editor.
For Our Partners
Your agency can now have a dedicated page just for your company. Help build and market your business by including your logo, address, and contact information. You can find new speakers to work with, and can feature all your speakers directly on your page.
Event organizers who find your speaker in our database will contact your agency directly about booking the speaker, so the business goes directly to you.
You may be also interested in
Reading time:1 min read
Stay up-to-date on tips and articles from our newly revamped blog
Each week, we post new articles for speakers, trainers, moderators, webinar hosts and event organizers. From how-tos and helpful insights on new trends, to inspirational quotes and ideas from some of the world’s best speakers: the blog is specially curated for our SpeakerHub users.
We’ve changed around the layout, and have now added some new ways you can stay on top of the articles.
- Sign up for the SpeakerHub newsletter, and we’ll send you the highlights. Each week we share speaking tips, shots of inspiration, training ideas, calls for speakers and lots of useful updates. Your privacy is 100% respected and you can unsubscribe any time. Sign up here.
- Our RSS News feeds is a new and easy way to stay up to date with our newest articles and podcasts. When we add something new, get an instant updated with this RSS feed reader.
- The SpeakerHub Behind the Curtains Podcast is now on iTunes: Subscribe here.
- Did you read something on our blog you think your Twitter followers would find interesting or helpful? Simply highlight the text, and click the Twitter icon to share it with them.
Do you have any suggestions for ways we could improve the site? We’d love to hear your ideas. Contact us here.