- All (13)
- Videos (2)
- Photos (8)
- Slides (3)
Why choose me?
Showing leaders why fostering psychological safety is the core to effective collaboration.
- John has spoken a couple of times at the community group I organise called Agile Yorkshire. His sessions have always been excellent and have generated top scoring feedback from our attendees. His choice of topics has been refreshing, his performance engaging and his preparation very professional. Before and after the event he was easy to contact and communicate with and I never had any doubt he would be a reliable and dependable speaker. If you get the chance book him.Royd BrayshayNewRedoDirector
- John was a very engaging, informative and entertaining speaker, and shared lots of really useful insights into why, in a complex work environment, punishment and humiliation is totally counter-productive. (If you're interested, you can watch the talk here: I enjoyed a fascinating discussion with him afterwards and I'd definitely recommend him for learning about psychological safety.Gordon MullanLead Business AnalystEPAM Systems Ltd
- John delivered his Swearing, Nudity and Other Vulnerable Positions presentation to our meet up in Manchester at the end of September. Our original speaker unfortunately had to withdraw and I was luckily referred to John who agreed to step in at really short notice and really helped as this was a key part of our meet up. He was really engaging and the whole presentation was very interactive which always makes a huge difference. I’d definitely recommend John to anyone and would be interested inJoe HattleySoftware developerLTP
- I went to one of John's talks "Swearing, Nudity and Other Vulnerable Positions" at Agile Yorkshire and I found him to be a confident and engaging speaker who led the audience on an interesting journey to understand safety in the workplace. There was useful activities which John ran the audience through and I actually left the talk with useful takeaways which I could talk to my team to when I got to work the next day. I would recommend attending John's talks to anyone. Event: Swearing, Nudity and Other Vulnerable PositionsMala BennPrincipal DeveloperSage
- At the Dutch PHP Conference 2017, I attended John's talk "Swearing, Nudity and Other Vulnerable Positions". A talk about the very important topic of psychological safety. John is an engaging speaker and he included some interactive elements in this talk to demonstrate what psychological safety means and feels like. I very much enjoyed this talk and would certainly recommend John as a speaker. I hope to be able to attend more talks by him in the future!Marieke Bednarczyk
- John Le Drew is a passionate speaker and knowledgable in the world of emotions and software development. He pulls you into his sessions with an intriguing title and abstract and then delivers on all promises. John's speaking style is friendly and inviting while also asking the audience to participate. He backs up his statements and theories with facts and case studies. If you are ever interested in hearing more about human interactions in the work place, look up John's talks!Heather Tooill
- I asked John to come to talk at Agile North East in Newcastle after seeing a recorded talk recommended by a friend. John was super easy to deal with when arranging dates and times for our meet up and the talk itself had everyone in the room participating and having a great time. Feedback after the event suggested we all learned a lot and John's style of delivery made some very abstract concepts concrete for the audience. We would love to John back to talk again as soon as he is able.Derek Graham
- John has been a regular speaker at my agile conference series for the past couple of years. He's professional, thoughtful, kind and considerate and always brings his whole self to my events. Easy to deal with and well-organised - he makes it a delight for me and my team to work with. Highly recommended.Mark Dalgarno
Similar to John