A successful entrepreneur for more than a decade, Lisa mixes practical business strategy with uncommon insights, and delivers this in an engaging and charismatic story. She has built and sold 2 successful multi-million-dollar brands, winning prestigious Telstra Business Awards, and is now a self-confessed nerd about automation and systemization, and connecting every day businesses to the future of technology.
She co-founded Ecoriginals, the world’s most eco-friendly nappy brand and Australia’s most highly rated nappy brand as reviewed by the public. Her innovative approach to subscription based ecommerce selling, along with her approach to building the brand to be completely automated, allowed her to exit the company in late 2018 to focus on building her new brand, The Uncomplicate.
Known as the go-to expert for business owners who want to dramatically reduce their working hours whilst growing their businesses into a leaner, more automated and future proofed company, Lisa is on a mission to help others feel fulfilled by their business Every. Single. Day.
Lisa is a passionate story teller, who weaves the magic of her life experience building 5 companies, and balancing being a mum and wife, with her passion for future technologies. She believes there has never been a more exciting time to be in business, with the plethora of free and cheap software and technology tools which allow businesses to grow and scale far easier.
An engaging speaker or workshop presenter, Lisa can inspire, uplift and educate your audience at your event. Lisa considers herself an expert in the Small to Medium Business space for any business industry.
Chief Business Strategist / Mentor and Head Honcho
Founder & Business Strategist
The Biz Collective
Lisa co-founded Ecoriginals to be a challenger brand. Its not only the most eco friendly nappy brand in the world, and the winner of a prestigious Telstra Business Award, but its also Australias most highly rated nappy brand (against conventional AND eco nappy brands).The brand was structured to sell online in a home delivery subscription model, using automation and innovation to run the company remotely.
Hear the story behind the design of the brand, the unconventional crowd funded launch of the brand, how she scaled and grew the brand and exited the business via sale to an investor.
In this action packed session you’ll learn:
• How to take a seed idea and turn it into a business model with manufactured products and customers waiting for their orders;
• How to crowd fund without using a platform, directly to your potential customer base, thus also completing the “proven concept” phase;
See My Website for More Details...
Are you tired of struggling with the OVERWHELM, having so much to do you don’t know where to start, ending up in anxiety and procrastination?
AND a lack of TIME to get everything done every week, simply wishing you were working less?
Join multi business awarded and 2 x million-dollar-business owner Lisa Kylie and discover how to automate, systemise and scale your business so you get massive results without working more than 20 hours a week, and finally get out from under your business.
In this action-packed session you’ll learn:
• Exactly what to do to save an extra 5 hours every week. Let’s locate your time wasting tasks and systemise them to get done fast.
• You’ve read about hiring team in India and other countries overseas, but quite frankly you have no idea how you could set that up or trust them? Let me teach you how to find, hire and manage team all over the world, with more experience and cheaper than you could find locally.
See My Website For More Details...
Topics to be covered -
1. The busyness syndrome and how this is killing more start up businesses than any single other reason.
2. The difference between being a mouse on a wheel inside your business, and standing next to the wheel gently giving it a little push every now and then while you build your business.
3. Why the future pace of our world is moving so rapidly, how we live in a global economy, and why if you don't keep up you will be left behind. Consider global customers, global staff.
4. Why we live in a golden time - how to take advantage of this amazing and free/cheap technology to automate parts of our business, which frees up our time, and why we should be doing this.
5. Top 10 software to change your business and your relationship to it. Overview of all 10, how they work, and costs. All of them are either free or very cheap. And all of them can save at least 10 hours a week back into your life.
6. My story of having a break down (from working 60 hours a week for year
Passionate Story Teller / Experienced Entrepreneur / Business Strategist / Futurist & Biz Visionary