I have been coding since 2006 - wow! What year is it?
I wasn't clear about my career path back in the day. It was through a course called 'learning systems' in 2012 that I realized what I am passionate about - artificial intelligence!
In various projects I focused on methods from the field of artificial intelligence (machine learning, deep learning) to extract patterns/ gain insights from large amounts of data.
Here, a bullet point list of what I love to do:
- collaborating in cross-functional teams to solve problems
- helping others to reach their full potential
- leading people by example
- a Principle Data Science Manager in Europe at Infosys,
- former member of the Technical Expert Council (TEC) at IBM,
- co-founder of generativeAI.net (online course),
- keynote speaker on various events such as CodeMotion Milan,
- co-founder of storybeep, a natural language processing company,
- and organizer of the Python-Machine-Learning Meetup in Munich.
Founder & CEO
Data Science Manager
I am your speaker about Generative AI. Let's take your company to the next level!