I help successful people be more successful!
Often it's just a little tweak that will change the whole outcome of that first impression or important meeting!
As a trainer and executive coach, I teach the behaviors of success, leadership, relationship and communication so they consciously choose why they do what they do and what to do instead if they want a different result.
I work with a wide range of clientele, private clients, executives, entrepreneurs, universities, corporations and organizations such as Delta Airlines, Yale's Graduate School of Management, Women's Executive Leadership Council, International Coaching Federation, American Society of Training and Development, Integra Telecom, and Oregon Department of Employment.
As a published author, my latest book "What Your Body Says and How to Master the Message: Inspire, Influence, Build Trust, and Create Lasting Business Relationships" (John Wiley & Sons) has been translated into 6 languages and is used in universities around the world. The Authors Show voted me one of fifty nonfiction authors you should be reading in 2011.
• Stakeholder Centered Coaching by Marshall Goldsmith
• Group dynamics and team development
• Relationship and rapport building skills
• Leadership non-verbal & verbal communication and presentation skills
• Mediation, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
• Gender, personality and business styles differences
Offices in Portland, Oregon, and Miami, Florida.