Silvia was born in 1982 in Graz, Austria. She began her career as management trainee at Unilever in 2005, where she experienced first hand how to lead a purpose-led business. After a number of Marketing and Sales Management roles in Vienna and Hamburg, she became Key Account Director in Germany, later General Manager and Vice President Marketing for the Foods DACH business, and Managing Director Belgium & Luxembourg. In 2021, she was selected as a Young Global Leader of the World Economic Forum and she joined the Executive Committee of European Women on Boards in 2022. Silvia was shortlisted as Personality of the Year by the Belgian FMCG/Retail Organisation Gondola. Silvia is also a member of the CMO Club, the LEAD Network, the Club of European Female Entrepreneurs, and The Corporate Governance Institute. Silvia is Mum of 3-year old Charlotte and lives with her family in Hamburg.
Silvia radiates positive energy and is a real connector and storyteller. She frequently gives keynotes or joins panel discussions across Europe about a variety of topics, always sharing authentically based on her own experiences:
• Leadership as the quintessential How of Change.
• Positive Leadership, based on scientific facts of positive psychology and brought to life by her own experiences from her daily work as a Leader
• The How of successfully embedding Sustainability in a corporate setting.
• Gender Equality: Best Practices in driving gender equity in organisations.
• Diversity and Inclusion in Marketing.
• Diversity and Inclusion in the Metaverse.
I combine high positive energy with insights from a successful corporate career.