My name is Tiana B. Clewis and I am a Financial Lifestyle Coach, author and public speaker with my labor of love, Selah Financial Coaching. My universe is all about helping female entrepreneurs get their money right in their home and in their business. Whether you’re being crushed by debt, feel like you should “be further along by now” or simply don’t know what you’re supposed to be doing with the dollars in that bank account, I’m here to help.
As a wife and mother to 4 small humans (5 if you include the dog), I know what it's like to feel the shame of having an out of control bank account. There seemed to be no way to have my dream business, hit my financial goals AND live a life that I genuinely enjoyed all at the same time. I was scared of leaving the "safe" paycheck that came from the J.O.B. I hated in the midst of debt, money fights and my children's needs.
But today, we’ve demolished tens of thousands of dollars in debt, I’ve walked away from my J.O.B. to build my dream business and I’ve been actively knocking out that bucket list of international adventures. Knowing how amazing it feels to be on the other side, I want to show you that you CAN have it all! I know it because I'm doing it. So don't watch me - JOIN ME!
Financial Lifestyle Coach + Startup Strategist
Selah Financial Coaching
Executive Director of Operations
Trinity Harvest Church
This 1-hour workshop will show women how to identify and overcome the excuses that have caused them to press pause (or even stop) on their dream of launching a business. The women will engage in a series of exercises to help them begin to:
- Get clear on what business they truly desire to build
- Identify the excuses holding them back from starting
- Identify the right steps for overcoming their particular excuse(s)
- Eliminate confusion on how to start by providing clarity on the key elements absolutely necessary to starting a business
The objective of this is 1-hour workshop is to show women how past mistakes with money can create a downward spiral of trauma and self-doubt, and how to halt that downward spiral to reclaim financial prosperity with a realistic, workable plan. I will leverage my DREAM - PLAN - DO strategy to:
- Get clear on the type of past mistakes that are contributing to this negative cycle
- Understand that those past mistakes do not mean you are not worthy of financial prosperity
- Know that your current financial situation does not have to stay your financial situation
- Learn strategic personal and financial steps that they can take to halt that spiral and rebuild their finances
Designed for the overworked parents determined to break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, this workshop will help you map out the steps that will take you from your life today to the life your family deserves. This session will help parents face their financial stress head-on by diving into the key elements to a successful financial strategy: setting goals for the life you desire, budgeting to align your spending with your goals and boosting your income to make those dreams happen faster.
- Learn to craft short-term financial goals that will position you for the life you want for your family
- Discover how to build a monthly gameplan that will help you reach your goals while also handling life's unwelcome surprises
- Gain insights on some common, yet effective strategies for boosting your family’s income to reach your goals faster
Designed for the women entrepreneurs balancing business, motherhood, marriage and the many other hats we women tend to carry, this workshop explores the key practices every businesswoman must master to avoid burnout and function as their best selves! By exploring the triumphs and failures of other MOMpreneurs and delving into their own personal struggles, the ladies will leave ready to take back control in the three arenas that challenge their peace of mind: Time management, task management, and self management.
In this session, I will walk the audience through setting up and implementing the simple system I use to manage the finances of my business in under 30 minutes a week. Through this system, business owners will be able to use their business finances to make real-time decisions based on accurate financial data instead of not-so-educated guesses.
I use talks and hands-on workshops to help female entrepreneurs use money to build a life they love!